Our ECU flashing can be done via the diagnostic port allowing you to flash between
your stock and tuned files while keeping you under the radar for warranty purposes.
What does the ECU Flash do?
- Improve throttle response
- Adjusts Rev Limiters
- Adjusts Speed Limiters
- Improves Torque
- Improves Horsepower
What are the benefits of Maicson?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide.
- Basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU. The ECU will adapt to these changes.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- We do not lock, “pot”, or keep control of your ECU. If you decide to take it to another tuner for an upgrade, all flashing ability is retained.
How to Flash Your ECU?
- We can bench flash your ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
- Bring your vehicle or ECU to our facility where we can do the ECU Upgrade here.
All type of ATV BRP modellen
- Some ECUs may be required to be sent to us if we do not have the matching software. Once we do bench flash the ECU, we can then return the ECU with your cable so you can flash between the tuned and original file.
Ecu Software Modification for the ATV Engine
We modify the software by ourself and we can program the software to your wish if needed.
- More Engine Power (HP)
- More Engine Torque (Nm)
- Better Engine Performance
- No Turbo dip for Tubo Engines
- Better Fuel Usage
- Option to Raise RPM and VMAX (speedlimiter)
Available for: CF Moto – Polaris – Linhai – ATV