BitBox update 3.4.5 rev. 1
new BMW Continental Petrol BENCH-CAN
new Honda Moto Shindengen
new Honda/Acura Keihin CAN
new MMC Mitsubishi MH8XXX Petrol CAN
Hello, dear friends and colleagues! We have some April news:
BMW Continental Petrol BENCH-CAN now available with following families:
- BMW Continental MSD8X TC1796 BENCH-CAN (FID:335) – with reading/writing and checksums calculation.
- Required direct connection to ECU (on the bench). Now supported MSD80, MSD81, MSD85, MSD87.
- BMW Continental MSV90 TC1796 BENCH-CAN (FID:336) – with reading/writing and checksums calculation.
- Required direct connection to ECU (on the bench).
Cloning is not possible with this module.
Honda Moto Shindengen now available with following family:
- Honda Moto Shindengen V850/RH850 K-Line (FID:337) – with virtual reading/writing/recovery and checksums calculation.
Honda/Acura Keihin CAN now available for TEST with following family:
- Honda/Acura Keihin CAN (FID:340) with reading/writing and checksums calculation and automatical detection of ECU type.
Supported MCU types: SH7058, SH72543, MPC5566, SPC564, TC1782, AURIX TC275. List of supported type will be expanded.
MMC Mitsubishi MH8XXX Petrol CAN now available with following family:
- Mitsubishi MH8104F/8106F/8115F/8611/8601 CAN (FID:334) – with reading/writing and checksums calculation.
Supported 512KB, 1MB, 1.25MB, 2MB, 4MB. List of supported ECU types will be expanded.
- GM ACDelco E78 Gen2 CAN added to module GM ACDelco Gen2 Petrol CAN with reading/writing and checksums calculation.
Improvements and fixes:
- BMW Bosch Exx CAN added recovery option for all ECU types. This mode will write fully original file similar to dealer tool writing.
- FCA Continental GPEC2/GPEC3/GPEC4 BSL families now also have recovery option to recover ECUs with damaged flash memory.
- Isuzu Transtron module now supports industrial vehicle ECUs.
- Bosch MSE6.0/US6.0 added reading option selection. Now available both virtual reading and real reading by option selection.
- Fixed writing MB Delphi CRD3 TC1793, skipped boot flash sector to prevent corruption of security and keys area when writing not original firmware.