The New Mbox Benchflash Unit 2023
The MBox Benchflash Tool switching device is designed to connect the control unit to the on-the-table software downloader and automatically (if the bootloader and J2534 adapter supports) or manually switch the supply voltages and generate RESET, BOOT, CNF1, GPT1, GPT2, WATCDOG signals.
Automatically compatible with boot loaders, which are used to control:
BOOT – OEM12, 12 contact OBD-II.
Power Management – L-LINE, 15 OBD-II pin.
- The device is equipped with three switches to ensure operation in different modes.
- Switch – POWER, power management.
- The device has three modes of powering the computer:
- – OFF, off, allows removing all power and control signals from IDC-26 and DB-15 connectors.
- – MANUAL, on, supplies power to the VECU and VKEY terminals, as well as to the control outputs, depending on the chosen tactics of operation.
- -AUTO, automatic control, in this mode, power management is performed by the L-Line signal loader (15 OBD-II contact).
- BOOT switch, simultaneous control of BOOT, RESET and CNF1 signals (3.3 volts):
- – OFF, off, allows you to remove all control signals from the DB-15 connector.
- – MANUAL, on, tightens RESET and BOOT to the alarm minus, and CNF1 to +3.3 volts.
- -AUTO, automatic control, in this mode, simultaneous control of BOOT, RESET and CNF1 signals is performed by the loader (12 pin OBD-II, OEM12).
The device has built-in current-limiting resistors on the signal lines:
- RESET– 510 Ohm
- BOOT – 510 ohm
- CNF1 – 220 ohm
The CAN bus has a 120 ohm terminal resistor.
To work with Renesas processors, as well as Tricore with GPT, the device is equipped with a switch that changes the signal levels of 3.3 volts and 5 volts. When working with processors SH705x series, you must use 5 volts, in other cases, 3.3 volts.
- The LED indicator located next to the 5V / 3.3V switch indicates the presence of a voltage of 5V or 3.3V.
- LED indicator VECU, VKEY indicates the presence of voltage VECU and VKEY.
- LED indicator 12V indicates the presence of supply voltage.
- LED BOOT indicates the presence of voltage at the output of CNF1, as well as braces for BOOT and RESET.
1 x Boot Table with ledlight 12 Volt
3 x Boot Pins
2 x 12 Volt DC adpater
1 x MBOX Benchflash Unit
1 x DSG – GEARBOX Cable For DQ200 – DQ250 – DQ500 – DL501 -VL300 – VL381
1x Boot Cables to ECU + GPT Cable
2x Ecu OPEN Tools
1x Mbox Suite Case
NOTE : Mbox is tested on : Kess v2 – Foxflash – CMD flash – FG technology – Optican -Tactrix – SM 2 Pro